Get your friends, family members or work team together to sell 50-50 Charity Raffle tickets at Cowboys home games!
2022 tickets sold
The 50-50 Charity Raffle is a feature of North Queensland Toyota Cowboys home games at Queensland Country Bank Stadium.
Patrons purchase tickets in the raffle via volunteer seller iPads and online to be in the draw to win 50% of cash sales, plus the Cowboys Community Foundation receives the other 50% for our life-changing programs.
As a dedicated volunteer, you'll be selling tickets to members and fans, raising vital funds and watching the action on-field with your complimentary tickets.
We invite you to be part of this exciting and rewarding experience!
About our charity
What you get
- Two complimentary match tickets (allocated volunteer area) – one for you and a guest!
- Support the students of NRL Cowboys House with the tickets you sell
- Experience the action of game day behind-the-scenes
- Your chance to win with volunteer prize draws
- Build your personal brand with volunteering experience
- On-site training and support
- Gain new skills and confidence
- Make new friends and network
- Selling raffle tickets by iPad & contactless payment device (no cash) and/or QR codes
- Work in pairs or individually
- Moving/standing in the stadium, 3-4 hours
- Talk to members & fans about the Cowboys Community Foundation
- Sell & upsell as many tickets as you can!
What you need
- 3-4 hours available on game day
- Enthusiasm and confidence to sell tickets and talk to people
- Sellers must be aged 18 years and over
- Own transport to Queensland Country Bank Stadium
- Follow Stadiums Queensland conditions of entry
- Rd 16 v Panthers, Friday 16 June
- Women's State of Origin, Thursday 22 June
- Rd 18 v Tigers, Saturday 1 July
- Rd 21 v Eels, Saturday 22 July
- Rd 23 v Broncos, Saturday 5 August
- Rd 25 v Sharks, Thursday 17 August
Volunteering for a 50-50 team or corporate experience is a fantastic team-building exercise that will teach new skills, build confidence and bring personal satisfaction from giving back!
Here's how it works:
- Register your interest in a team or corporate experience.
- Our team will get in touch to discuss your goals and logistics.
- Event day with fun, fundraising and game day action!
Volunteering with the 50-50 Charity Raffle is a great way to make new friends, develop new skills and confidence and make a personal contribution to our community.
Plus you receive two complimentary match tickets to bring a friend or family member to watch the game together!
Here's how it works:
- Register your interest, indicating your preferred game/s.
- Our team will be in touch to let you know timings and what's involved.
- Event day - enjoy the atmosphere, sell tickets and raise funds!
Frequently Asked Questions
I don't have sales experience - can I still volunteer to sell tickets?
Sales experience is a plus but not essential for selling 50-50 Charity Raffle tickets at Cowboys home games and associated events. All sales are made electronically via iPads and contactless payment devices (no cash transactions). Full training is provided prior to selling and volunteers have the option to sell in pairs if preferred.
How old do I need to be to volunteer to sell 50-50 Charity Raffle tickets?
All 50-50 Charity Raffle ticket sellers must be aged 18 years and over. Sellers should also not be accompanied by minors under 18 years while selling.
Can I watch the game when I volunteer to sell 50-50 Charity Raffle tickets?
All Cowboys 50-50 Charity Raffle volunteers receive two complimentary match tickets for Cowboys regular season home games. (Note that tickets for NRL Finals and non-Cowboys games are subject to availability.)
Ticket sales kick off at gates open and pause at NRL kick off for volunteers to move to their allocated seats and watch the first half.
Volunteers move back into selling position 5 minutes prior to NRL half time and then sell during half time for a final sales push. Ticket sales close at the end of half time and volunteers then sign off and are free to watch the second half.
What level of physical activity is involved in selling 50-50 Charity Raffle tickets?
Following their briefing and training at The Hutchinson Builders Centre, sellers for 50-50 Charity Raffle tickets at Cowboys home games and associated events move through the Queensland Country Bank Stadium precinct to their allocated selling area.
Sellers are then on location in their selling area for 3-4 hours (with breaks), with timings and conditions varying based on the event schedule.
For example, expect conditions for games in summer months with a mid-afternoon NRL kick-off to be hot with volunteers recommended to wear cool clothing, bring their hat and water bottle and take regular breaks.
For more information on accessibility at Queensland Country Bank Stadium, visit
What are proceeds from 50-50 Charity Raffle ticket sales used for?
The 50-50 Charity Raffle is a win/win for the lucky cash winner and the Cowboys Community Foundation. One cash winner wins 50% of ticket sales from the raffle; the other 50% of ticket sales goes back to the Foundation to support our life-changing programs.