“Hello, holidays” for 50-50 winner!
When North Queensland Toyota Cowboys member Greg Fazel purchased a 50-50 charity raffle ticket at the last Cowboys home game, he had no idea his holiday plans were about to take off!
Greg, who also manages Intersport Townsville, an NRL Cowboys House ‘Friend of the House’, won the 50-50 draw at Cowboys v Sea Eagles last Saturday, taking home $1,872.50!
The Cowboys Community Foundation also received a welcome boost through ticket sales, with the remaining 50% of proceeds going to support Foundation programs, including NRL Cowboys House.
Greg happily posed with his winner’s cheque after receiving the good news, telling our volunteers that he would be putting his winnings towards a holiday.
Get your tickets!
North Queensland Toyota Cowboys v Wests Tigers, Friday 14 June
50-50 Charity Raffle tickets will be on sale at the game and online for your convenience!
- Online: 5050charityraffle.com.au/cowboys
- Stadium: Available from 5.15pm around the grounds and inside the Northern gate – look out for our ticket sellers in green!
It’s your chance to take home 50% of the proceeds in a random draw, with 50% going to the Cowboys Community Foundation!
Our winner will be announced during the NRL second half.
Volunteer with us!
If you love talking to people, working as a team and want to help raise funds for the Cowboys Community Foundation, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Supporting the Cowboys Community Foundation
- Selling 50:50 raffle tickets
- Interacting with the crowd
Who we’re looking for
- You’ll be over 18
- You like talking to people
- You’re friendly, polite & bubbly
- You’re honest
- You’ve had cash handling experience
What you’ll receive
- 2 x Eastern Grandstand tickets
- Car park pass
- 50:50 Raffle polo shirt and/or apron to wear at the game
- A fun, behind the scenes experience
- Opportunity to win prizes on the day
Contact: Meagan Lonergan – firstname.lastname@example.org